Monday, December 8, 2008

The caroling has begun!

I had a busy Saturday, not sure about the rest of you! I finally got a couple hours to myself, as Rudy has been working a lot of weekend overtime lately. I left the boys home while getting my hair cut, searching for some miracle-of-an-outfit to wear for this weekend's Christmas dinner, a jaunt to the store for potluck ingredients and a package pick-up at the post office! I wish I could have stayed out more, but as it was, getting home at 2:00 was not enough to get 3 boys and a husband decent to go to a birthday party before our evening potluck at daycare. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andrew and Luke! Sorry we missed your splash of a bash at your pool party.

Now, here we go a caroling... I confess, I had a little something to do with the date-choosing for the Daycare Potluck this year. I know, I know.. me?? It was carefully thought out though, really. I knew we'd have plans on the 13th (my Company's Dinner) and I didn't want to miss another year of seeing my kids sing their little off-tune lungs out, especially Devin, cause you know, his singing tops all the others. Anyway, it worked out well. In fact, this was the first year in a long while that every child and their family attended. It was a full house! So without further ado...



The dessert array is always fantastic. Dominic had a few too many cookies while others had experimented dipping into the chocolate fountain. Can you tell?

Peyton and Sydney were in chocolate heaven! And this is where we can be thankful for "Spray n' Wash"... or grandmas!

2 comments:

Macladie said...

I think the Avila families took in the cute department. Messy or not they are adorable.

Kristie said...

I have to agree... We've got a bunch of gorgeous lookin kiddos. I still think that DJ, Sydney and Peyton look like they could be triplets.... I have a picture on my monitor at work - and people who don't know me... always ask are those triplets....