Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a Ducky Day!

I had an orientation meeting for the new season with my Moms in Motion Group at Elk Grove Park today. I was asked to speak to the group about why I joined MIM and why I keep coming back. Boy, I really had to think about it! So I came up with a Top Ten list and I think it was a hit. Everyone enjoyed it, as I did creating it. Perhaps I'll turn that into a blog post some day.

Since Dominic spent the night with his cousin, I brought the other two boys along and they had fun target shooting with bread pieces at the ducks and geese. Thankfully no one was goosed this time.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:


4 comments:

Kiky said...

Nice Blog, I Know Your Blog From Google..
I'm Female Blogger From Indonesian, This is my facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/mitha.chat

Please Visit Back My Blog:
http://adagratis.com/the-evolution-of-private-jet-travel.html

Unknown said...

You sure do know what youre talking about. Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait to read more of what youve got to say. Im really happy that I came across this when I did because I was really starting to get bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man! Bridal saree online

Unknown said...


kocaeli güven nakliyat bir taşımadan beklediğiniz her şeyi size sunar. Eşyalarınızı paketler, mobilyalarınızı söker ve kurar. Eğer isterseniz toplamalı hizmet ile ufak tefek eşyalarınızı da koliler. Sizler hayal edin kocaeli guven nakliyat yapsın. Bizleri telefon numaralarımızdan günün her saati arayabilirsiniz.
Taşımalarımızda kapalı kasa kamyonları kullanıyor, aralıksız olarak hizmet veriyoruz. Bütün il ve ilçelere taşıma yapıyor, her bölgede çalışıyoruz

Rajesh Deepak said...

Your blog post is decent and meaningful for new users. A title is very unique and content is powerful to attract the audience directly. Continue to write this type of article in the future for us. I have also written some articles on love quotes, entertainment, fun, and blogging. You can visit on my site by below-given link -
Todayfirstevent