I blame Kristie for my blogging addiction, always have. In anticipation of the birth of my twin nieces, her blog was definitely worthy of reading... still is! So, what could I possibly blog about? My Three Wild Ones? - which actually started out before #3 came along and was titled "This Blog's For Me!".
I blog because...
- I think I'm funny. I'm my biggest blog fan and can attest to being the one putting the most hits on it -- which is why I don't have a "counter" on it. I'd be sure to count for 98% of my total.
- I have 3 boys who are blogworthy, funny, crazy and can sometimes drive this momma insane. So, why not blog about it?
- I'm bored at work. Heck, I'm blocked from youTube and I've mastered FreeCell and Solitaire. Blogging while bored is a sign of the construction industry. We're slow!
- Photography. I stink at it, but there's nothing like sharing a picture that tells a thousand words, right?
- It's a way to show the rest of the family (and friends, and unknowns) what we've been up to. Nevermind the fact we spend nearly every weekend with family anyways!
- It's my children's babybook.
- It's my excuse for not doing that load of laundry, that sink full of dishes or that mileage on the treadmill.
- It gives me freedom!
Why do you blog? Want to see some other great answers to this question? Visit the MommyCommunity site to see what others have to say!