Monday, April 27, 2009

Moms, Mojitos & More!

On Friday, I was allowed a "Moms Night Out" and was thankful for the opportunity. Originally scheduled to be a "Pizza Bingo" for Tupperware Party, it was combined into a "Movie Night" at Dawn's house. I'm glad we went this route instead. I was Hostess for the Tupperware, while Dawn hosted in her home with taquitos, mojitos and more! I was actually looking forward to watching a movie, but we never really moved ourselves from the round table of good times and Tupperware fun! My limit was 11:30 pm knowing I had to get up at 6:00 the next morning. Ugh, that was brutal!

Taquitos... gone!

I'm not sure what's so funny about an ice cream scoop!

I just like this picture of Katherine and Lesa.

1 comment:

Joan said...

how did I miss this post? It's so nice to get a Mom's night out, isn't?