Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let's Get Physical!

Saturday's game was entertaining, to say the least! I think the Sabercats had about 6 shots on goal and none went in. We certainly celebrated those misses on the sidelines with high fives all around. Dominic was showing an aggressiveness toward the ball that we hadn't seen before. It was enjoyable to watch while it lasted.

Grandma Gertie got some great pictures of Dominic taking down an opponent twice his size. What does that boy eat? Mine?... nothing. Upsettingly (I just made that word up) the team lost 1-0, but I hope the next game will be just as entertaining to watch.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:


Being the soccer mom I am, I took it upon myself to create the team's banner and without injury. It was when installing the rebar post into the ground to support the poles that I obtained a metal sliver in my thumb. Thankfully my blogging abilities are not affected. But that sucker is still in there and it HURTS!!!

No comments: