Sunday, February 14, 2010

An Afternoon at Black Chasm Cavern

On Saturday we loaded up the car with the kids and the grandparents and took a road trip to see the Black Chasm Cavern. It is one of the caverns we had to see after purchasing our Passport Package that started it all. It was a year and a half ago that we visited Moaning Caverns. This trip was just as exciting, and just as painful for out-of-shape legs!

(... and I just lost the rest of this post because my browser crashed on me and lost it! How can I recreate my own work of art? It can't ever be done! I guess you just have to believe me, it was good!)

Devin gets wet in the flume.

The entrance/exit.

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but didn't bring my flash.
I like this one though!

Papa makes it out before Grandma.

No comments: