Monday, February 8, 2010

Whew! It was a Wild Weekend! (and a Monday!)

But now, my car is fixed! Extra kudos to Uncle Chris (my bro) for his mechanic hands. He was able to stop the oil from spewing from my car (for the 2nd time since Friday). I am faithful the problem is now solved and I can drop Dominic off at school tomorrow and make it home without oil puddling in my driveway. What an adventure!


I missed my MIM run on Saturday knowing we were down a vehicle. Rudy and the boys had a workout at their Kickboxing class. However, we managed to squeeze into Rudy's car with the kids' trikes and scooters for an ultimate birthday bash at Safetyville USA. My sweet twin nieces turned 4 and my nephew turned 7. It was down right busy in that little town. Thankfully the forecasted rain held off long enough for the little tikes to run themselves ragged and loaded on sugar.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments: