Thursday, September 4, 2008

Celebrating Post 200!

Wow! I have "published" 200 posts in this blog. I never thought I'd be a blogger. I thought it was "too much over my head" stuff. Many thanks go to my sister-in-law Kristie for leading me to this addiction. I must say, reading her blog in anticipation of my nieces (yes 2!) birth, got me hooked. Now look at me, I'm nuts. I go lurking into the lives of other crazy bloggers out there and marvel at how other people function in their average day. Sounds wild to me, but apparently it's what interests me most.

In celebration of such feat, I think I'm going to blurb this thing!

2 comments:

Joan said...

God Bless you! I have been thinking about getting my blog published. I was thinking I cannot be the only one who wants to do it. I got a link from another fellow blogger , but it did not appear to be working.

Happy 200th, I am not far behind you. How sad ware we ? lol

TxGambit said...

Congrats on post 200!! I looovveee blogging! It is so fun.