Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Go Tigers!

The big guy starts Kindergarten in mid-August and will be attending St. John Vianny School in Rancho Cordova, my Alma Mater. It's going to be a year full of changes, not only for him, but for me too! Changes to the checkbook, the gas mileage, the schedules, the bedtime routine, the morning school uniform battle (Oh my - I have to make breakfast now?), etc...


Where is this post going??? SJV Tigers... my son will be a SJV Tiger!! Speaking of tigers, Mom, Dad, Donovan and I visited the Sacramento Zoo on Sunday, while Dominic, Rudy and the favorite cousin Bianca, went to the Capitol Air Show (see blog above). After the zoo, Donovan and I met with the in-laws to view the Thunderbirds from the front yard and had the boys and Bianca join us after the show for some grubbin'. Oh yeah, Tigers...

"Grandma Gertie" takes the BEST photos...don't you think?
(These Sumatran brothers are just 9 months old. Awwww!)




No comments: