So the rest of the afternoon, I attempted to let my "nesting" instincts kick in. Mind you, I have 8 weeks or less before Baby #3 arrives and the "handy hands" around the house has been oblivious to such time frame. It's time to make some sort of "move". By putting both the boys in one room, it is certainly going to be cramped for space. The closets for their room, as well as the baby's room, need some serious revamping. I was inspired greatly by a fellow blogger, Danielle, to purchase this awesome closet organizer from Costco. Get this:
- No studs to find.
- No tools, levels or measuring tape to use. (I was SOLD here.)
- No mathematical equations to solve.
- No TEN trips to the local Home Depot for the RIGHT screw to suit the needs.
- No sawdust to clean up; no markings on the wall.
- No "unfinished" task left sitting until next weekend when time allows for YET another trip to Home Depot for something so drastically needed to finish the project.
So what do you think? I'm only brave enough to show you one side.
The After. Ahhhh. Okay, it looks crowded but at least there's a place for stuff, right? ...and things are less likely to fall on your head.
So this cleared some stuff from taking up space in the room itself. And I was constantly reminded that our Robot would be making her rounds in the morning. I'm content with my doings today to not fear what she may suck up. Although more can be done (and Donovan hasn't moved in yet), I'm satisfied with what's been accomplished so far.
Now, if only my "instincts" would allow me to scrub floors and do bathrooms... I'm still waiting for them to kick in!