Thursday, May 8, 2008

Clowning around...

Okay, I admit... having 3 kids usually leads to one child without direct supervision sometimes!

If you know me quite well, you know I'm not much for "beautifying" myself with make-up. Frankly, I don't see what applying the stuff really does. BUT I do it at times, just because it's what your supposed to do when dressing up or going out. Right?
Today's application was done for the special Tea Party I had with Dominic (see post below), and, well, I left the mascara out (I think?), or Donovan found it in the drawer...

How does he know where this stuff belongs? His aim was quite well.
His lashes were oooh so thick!

So, avoiding getting his pajamas on for bed, it was just moments later he was caught in this position...

...stuck at the foot of our bed!
And this isn't the first time he's done this!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Oh he was just little Mr. Mischief tonight! He should be a professional makeup artist -lol-

We have the same type of set up on the bed.. However, I am not sure we have that large of a gap. Now because of this , I will have to go home and check, it is bad enough Andrew likes being on our bed all the time.. I finally have a Cal- King for the first time, I do not want "accidents" or breaking of the base from jumping by anyone other than who had to pay for the darn thing..lol. I am constantly telling him to get off, this is not your bed!

danielle said...

Andria! I hope you had a great mothers day yesterday with your family. Can't wait to see more pictures of your little one!

As for Mr. Mischief, check out my friend Kasey J's blog (she's on my blog roll). Look at her post titled "Should I be woried, Part 2"
Pretty funny stuff!

~ Daniell

Too old to be young. Too young to be old said...

Hi, I got Devan's announcement and it was sooooooo cute! I really enjoy logging on to your blog and "Keeping up with the Avila's". You do a great job on the blog and I swear I can hear you telling the stories. Hope the new guy, and the big brothers, are doing well. Take care and try not to work too hard!

Charity Donovan said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Your family is adorable! Donovan...GOOD name...lol! He is HILARIOUS! Boys...they keep you busy...but you gotta love 'em! Congrats on the new addition....so sweet! Happy late Mother's Day!!!