Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Fun on the Fourth

myspace comments


Having the Fourth fall on a Friday this year is quite nice. I'm looking forward to the rest of the weekend. To celebrate the Red, White and Blue today, we got together for some backyard water play and the ever popular grub on the grill. We hope everyone had a safe and sane holiday and continues to have a restful weekend.

Grandma and Papa Gertie with ALL of their grandchildren.

My boys!

Addison gets left to stand on her own.

Little Noah protects his water balloon,
and nearly falls asleep doing so!


Vinny-monster is not happy about something.

Dominic gets ready for the perfect moment.

Dominic throws, and Donovan reloads.

The kids all ganged up on Rudy.
(...and he's the one that filled all those balloons!)


"Okay, hit me!"

Tag!

Donovan eats his cookie and shows off his splintered feet.

Click to play I Love USA


Photos by Andria and Grandma Gertie.
Smilebox created by Grandma Gertie.

5 comments:

Macladie said...

Are those pictures for real? I promise to never tamper with the photos again!

Andria said...

As a matter of fact...I believe these ARE for real...in the raw!! I don't post too many messed with photos.

Kristie said...

I wish I had a grandmarazzi at my house...

Great pictures, great subjects...

Lisa said...

Fabulous pictures!! Looks like a great time was had by everyone!!!

LoveBugZ said...

We have those same swim trunks as Dominic!!!! Add me to the picture envious -- I have always told you that.