Monday, June 15, 2009

The Suite Life on Sunday

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Batter Up

An acquaintance through my former employer offered my family tickets to our local Rivercats Baseball. She insisted I take the boys and have a good time. To my surprise, we were given an entire SUITE of tickets. Feeling a bit selfish having the seats all to myself, I invited my friend (and coworker) Terra to join us with her family. It was fantastic! I don't think the kids would have enjoyed themselves without the freedom to roam within the confined suite we had and without the company of other kids to enjoy the game (and cotton candy) with. We had a BALL! (... and almost caught a few too!)

After the game, we went to pick up Devin at the inlaws and enjoyed the great weather we've been having.

Sydney, Peyton, Donovan and Dominic

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

I'm glad you had a good time! How fun to watch a bball game from a suite! I think I could do that!