Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June was HUGE!

Wow! One month of unemployment has impacted my June folder of pictures. I don't think I've had any other month full of pictures such as this (excluding WDW). We've been busy; we've been out and about; and I've been snapping away! And here comes July!

We ended June with ... you guessed it, a playdate at the splashground! Andrew and Luke will be off next week camping so we had to get our fill in before they go. Thankfully I've got other stuff planned that week to keep us busy, but I'm sure we'll have some withdrawals from those silly boys.

Bianca joined us this time and the kids adored her addition to our playdate. Thanks Bianca for joining us ... what'cha doing next week?

I had fun trying to get some good pictures. Of course, it takes the right kid at the right time and in the right place to take one. Apparently Luke was my target today. The stinker! Soon enough, he and Devin will be getting lost with the older boys in these huge play structures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I can't view the pics at work from that site... Dang...

Hey did you guys get a campsite for July? We are expecting a call about that cabin today...

Can you work on my blog for awhile... I need a new background, header and well I complete overhaul.... the only time I ever think about this... is when I'm at work.. when I'm home I never think about it... I need a day off to REDO my blog