Friday, December 14, 2007

Buon Natale!

I think that's how you say "Merry Christmas" in Italian? Here's the sequel to my "That's Amore" post from below. Our office Christmas Party was last Saturday, December 8th. We had a fantastic time. Thanks to my friend Terra who was the photo paparazzi that night...

Rudy and me (without wine)!

Rudy, myself and one of our Field Superintendents.



My dinner (Petto di Pollo) and dessert (Rosina al Cioccolato) - YUM!


Rudy's dinner (Contro Filetto con Fungi) and dessert (Tiramisu) - YUM!

Thanks to Grandma and Papa Gertie, we were able to go to my office party, while they watched the boys and attended Donovan's Daycare Potluck and Caroling Night. Dominic, the daycare grad, even got the courage to do a bit of a solo. Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer was his song of choice - good choice, since BOTH Grandmas were present! (Crazy kid!)

Here are some pre-party pictures (taken by me):

...and Grandma Gertie's (not so proud) photos...(but cute kids!)...


No comments: