Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've got nuthin'!

Because I probably won't have anything worth blogging about until this weekend, I thought I'd satisfy those hungry blog browsers out there with a couple pictures, worthy of posting, but never falling into place of a published blog post....

When cleaning up the house for holiday guests,
it's important to look EVERYWHERE!

Vinny argues with his Abuela about when he can share
her Bud Light with her.

"19 years, 10 months and 29 days...and counting!"

Black Friday Ads are the best, aren't they?
(Donovan woke up early to go shopping with Dad,
while Dominic and I got some much needed rest!)


2 comments:

Kristie said...

how did those underrooz get on the fan? That is to crazy and it's about time you got some pictures up there.... I was tired of seeing how much cash you should have for the blog.. now if you post a pic with the cash... that would satisfy me

Joan said...

LOL that is awesome! I love it.. oh the things I have to look forward to.. and what is worst I think every boy between the ages of 3-6 must have those undies.. I know Andrew sure does. LOL