Monday, July 30, 2007

Soakin' up the Sun on Sunday

First off, how do you like the new header? I'm no pro and I can't make it look any more attractive, but I got tired of the plain ol' block-colored background for the header. At least this one seems more fun. Kudos to Grandma Gertie for the shot of the Tower Bridge here in Sacramento.

Grandma Gertie had her camera once again when the boys joined their cousins for some sprinkler fun. Apparently, after getting that shot of the sign in our 'hood I had not returned the camera to the Wiggles backpack where it normally rests. Oh, I guess I was charging batteries for it too. You can always count on GG!

3 comments:

LoveBugZ said...

Ok we are moving to live right by you. You have the best pictures of places you all go - so if we live right by you I can take my kids too! DP

Joan said...

I actually love your new headed, I thought it was a post card or something. It is an awesome pic

Kristie said...

Hey I like the new header.... very cool. Frankie has been working on creating a cool one for me.... but I'm still waiting on it ~lmao~

Bianca was all.. who's house are they at....