9. You start browsing minivans at carmax.com just for the heck of it.
8. As you drive past your OLD home and have to explain to your 5-year-old that when HE was a baby he used to live there. And he wants to know "where was Donovan?"
7. Watching the birth of Quintuplets in Texas leaves you teary-eyed and goosebumpy.
6. You blame your husband when your bras seem to be shrinking more in the laundry with each load.
5. You have to be dragged out of bed in the morning....literally!
4. After 2 boys, you begin to think of color combinations that go with PINK for decorating a baby's room.
3. After 2 boys, you begin to think how you could possibly stand more testosterone in the house?
2. You are up late at night analyzing every home pregnancy test on peeonastick.com!
...and the number 1 sign...
is the test itself! (yes, very faint - hence, very skeptical)
BUT, a line is a line!
...oh, and I've got more...you want more? Here...
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!
(Isn't this crazy? Did you know we're living in a "digital" world?)